- Tony throws us into the sale of a lifetime, but are these smoke-damaged goods the bargain they seem in (one version in my head of) Texas Chain Store Massacre
- Phil dances onto the floor with Takeout and finds himself with a very hungry date. Bet she never orders a home-delivery.
- Aidan invites us into a strange world where love is a curse that can end up as fatal. First Curse.
- Antonia sends A Wish For Summer Rain as the old ones dance around their Jack In The Green, unaware how huge a sacrifice it actually is.
- Chris sits us down to read a fairy story - with a killer ending in "Kill Them All, said the Magic Frog."
- William's dancing Clodovea sprays innocent(?) men with burning tequila. "You wanna piece of me? You got it"
- My ancient-British shaman saves her daughter, who in turn sacrifices her lover so that she can continue to live, in Of Warriors And Women.
- AJ takes us on an emotional Final Journey to a man-made hell on earth.
- Veronica throws us to the marauding zombies in Daybreak - and just when we think we are safe...
- MuckieDuckie exposes a family in domestic feud, trying to keep it together for the little ones in I Cling Inside the Border-Wall.
Brilliant - every single one. I'm kind of breaking with tradition here, in two ways. Firstly, because I have two, joint winners, and secondly because one of them won last week too.
My first winner is AJ with the terrifying yet exquisitely beautiful Final Journey.
Winner No. 2 is Muckie with her proud and violently emotional I Cling Inside the Border-Wall.
Huge congratulations to you both.
I'll return later today with the new challenge. Hope to see you there.