To sum up:
- David Barber slapped us with a stunning triple whammy #1 Episode 2 of The Undead continued to entice. #2 One wedding and a huge funeral - they'll be sorry. #3 He took the wrong move and all would be swiftly, and very nastily lost.
- mimimanderly blew her audience away on New Year's Eve. They should have known better.
- Diana spangled her diamonds in our direction, playing the teasing game, thanks to Chris Allinotte.
- Gothic graveyards had Antonia Woodville serving cold supper to the starving, the ever-hungry.
- Erin Cole lied through her teeth to bring us a strangling and skeletal untruth.
- A restaurant packed with silent diners was enough to warn us - too late, in Susan May James' Lambs.
- Sushi is suggested whilst geishas and delicate precision fills asuqi's teapot of disappointed love in That of Which the Heart is Filled.
- Dominion provided the spiralling, metamorphosic first entry from William Davoll followed by more merging of body and soul, of senses and self-sacrifice in You Are What You Eat.
- AidanF's demonic Qarînah lay slinky on the lover's pillow, tempting, taunting...
- My poem Swallow revealed unsavoury choices whilst Lydia takes her choice of tidbits at masterchef Marcel Garotte's restaurant in Tasty Bites.
- Awakening school-tide fears, Anthony Cowin delivered the revenge we can (should) only perform in words in Old School Cries.
- Michael Solender likes to play. His Hot Tub in Hades had skin being sloughed off and flesh melting away.
- AJ Humpage is guilty of hurting our pristine sensibilities with her raw tale of bigotted injustice.
- Black & white TVs with curving screens took us into the past then into the present with ghostly, tragic memories from Bill Owens.
- Cold in the title and cold is the decision to end it all in Pixie J. King's disturbing Cold Reflection.
Hard, hard choices here because the standard and skill is just excellent. However, for me Erin Cole's Bare the Bones teased my senses beyond belief and sang to my appreciative ears so wins this Prediction. Congratulations Erin.
I simply cannot choose a runner-up, so I'm putting it to the vote (how mean am I?) You have 48 hours to decide - whether you entered or not. Comments below please.
Tomorrow's Prediction at UK daybreak...