Thursday 25 May 2017

Just a quick 'Hello'

I'm perfectly aware I've not been keeping The Feardom up to date lately, nor have I been on Facebook or Twitter much either. For that, I apologise.

It's not to say I'm not writing; I am. But this girl has a day job which - at the moment - is overwhelming to say the least. If my day job was as a novelist, that would be utterly fabulata. Sadly, it's not.

So please don't give up on me. I have a pile of tales almost ready to put out as a collection, or submit separately to publishers. I haven't decided yet. They include:

  • a story that will make you scratch and itch and punch yourself senseless
  • a gin-riddled, ghostly account of debauched possession
  • vicious trailer trash horror
  • plastic bubbles in a plastic world where you must watch where you tread
  • dolls trapped in trees
  • a dystopian tale of golden corsets, time-travel and drugs
  • a new Magenta Shaman episode
I'm also reworking Six Souls, the asylum novel - with passion.

Bear with me. I'm not done yet.

Waiting... just waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Childs is a writer of horror, esoteric, mystery and chilling fiction.

If you see her dancing outside in a thunder storm - don't try to bring her in. She's safe.