I am, of course, referring to The Leaky Pencil, where Chris is hosting a whole week of guest writes in the theme of Madness in March.
It's a privilege to have my story 'Living In A Box' as the final piece in the showcase. Do pop over and take a peek...
My story is amongst dynamite company; each and every one worth a read:
- Paranoia by Laurita Miller
- Blister Pack by Richard Godwin
- Mad Dash by Angel Zapata
- The Giver, The Taker, The Monster by Benjamin Sobieck
- Heart Shaped Hammer by Sean Patrick Reardon
- Still Alive by Erin Cole
- Living In A Box by Lily Childs
This is a great idea. Thank you so much, Chris. I'd love to see it become an annual event. And having hosted February Femmes Fatales, I know just how much work it entails - great job!